SyncFab: The Future of Hardware Manufacturing - part 3: Solutions

SyncFab's Solution to manufacturing problems

In the previous part of this series I explained some of the problems faced in the manufacturing process. Now I will be shedding light on the way Syncfab is going to take these problems.
The syncfab ecosystem is governed by a smart contract; the smart contract is responsible for carrying out the platforms actions like: Transparent Procurement processing, Supply chain management, change in supply chain management & peer to peer manufacturing.

Syncfab's solution to cost of recruiting brokers: 

The Syncfab platform removes the third party in the need for a supply chain process as purchasers, suppliers, manufacturers can directly verify whom they do business with on the Syncfab platform

Syncfabc's solution to supply Chain actors’ verification;

With the peer to peer nature of the Syncfab ecosystem based on the blockchain, there is a level of transparency that is previously nonexistent. With this platform an innovator gains insight into a manufacturer’s capability the same goes for the manufacturer’s ability to verify a suppliers purchasing behavior before taking on their project. This makes the production, manufacturing and supplying process run smoother.

Syncfab's solution to supply chain tracking:

On the Syncfab's platform the supply chain process is transparent. Using blockchain every individual item in the supply chain is tagged and tracked. Tracking enables swift communication between the manufacturers and supplier or innovators, so when there is any change in design, detail or process the change can be quickly implemented saving time and money in the process.

Syncfab's way of securing intellectual properties:

Syncfab is based on the Ethereum blockchain which is 100% secure and removes the risks of leaks of product designs.

Practical Example of a SyncFab use case

As a Mechanical Design Engineer by profession, in a case where my company has a product that is to be produced on a large scale, I need not consult a broker's services to connect my company with a manufacturing company; I simply use this decentralized Syncfab platform.
My Benefits for using the platform are:
  • Reduction in my total expenditure since I won't be hiring a broker
  • I will be able to communicate my ideas better to the manufacturers, ensuring top quality products
  • I can easily customize specific products to customer’s requirements
  • I will be able to effectively monitor the supply chain process
  • The smart contracts ensure checks and balances to avoid malpractice or breach of contracts either by me or the manufacturers.
  • Both I and the manufacturing company are effectively rewarded for using the ecosystem.
Manufacturing plays a front role in the world's economy but is not without its limitations.
I will be reviewing the Syncfab ICO and token sale in the next part of this series.
Join the conversation on the Telegram community https://t.me/syncfabAnd the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286102.0then for more information visit the Syncfab official website https://blockchain.syncfab.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IRON X - Cryptocurrency Exchange For Mainstream Adoption

VANTA - The Future Of Real-Time Interaction

Get Ready To Be Rewarded For Streaming With CURRENT CRNC