Cardstack - Blockchain For Every Generation

Why Should My Dad or/and Mom Decide to Adopt Blockchain With Cardstack?

I did a well packed introduction of the Cardstack project a couple of weeks ago, you can check it out here. I pay attention to thing going on around me and fully aware of these happenings I recently overhead my dad and his more tech savvy friend discussing cryptos, and there was a sentence I heard a lot; "How do I keep track of all that". 

How do I keep track of all that?

I pondered on this for a while and it got me thinking; how will my dad who isn't as tech savvy as this younger generation of ours keep track of this amazing decentralized applications and services he is in the process of being convinced to adopt? How?
This is a question that comes up alot in crypto related conversations, with thousands of decentralized applications been developed to solve real life situations in revolutionary ways.
Most of these applications however bamboozle the target users both the newbies  and even  the ones that fully understands the technicalities of this applications; 
  1. can they all effectively manage this applications? 
  2. Can they seamlessly switch between functions on different platforms? 
  3. Is there infrastructure in place to make this possible? 
  4. Do users need to keep hundreds of different tokens and hundreds of applications to benefit from decentralization?
These are the questions that comes up a lot in crypto talks with the average person, and thankfully; there is an answer.

Cardstack 

Cardstack is a project that answers the questions the little guys asks and solves it in a way that doesn't create more problems.
Cardstack is a platform, a Hub, an ecosystem that provides in a single place not only a parallel link across different blockchains but also houses decentralized applications across this different blockchains and platforms. Users can use simultaneously multiple Decentralized applications at the same time for different purposes; either as standalone applications or as different apps customized to perform a variety of functions as a single app.
On the cardstack platform a single token (CARD)  is used as a means to transactions. and redeeming rewards across all integrated platforms.
Now with cardstack the end users (I.e. my dad and his friend included) can with a single blockchain platform gain access to their various dApps or cloud applications seamlessly. They can adopt a wide range of decentralized solutions on the blockchain without worrying about how to keep track. Now user do not need to keep a wallet with hundreds of tokens but with the single CARD token, every user has all he/she needs for transactions.
With Cardstack the crypto space has just gotten user friendly with no user experience required because users can get started easily with fiat.
By adopting Cardstack both my dad and his friend, I and my less tech savvy friends, crypto newbies and gurus, operators and developers alike will have a platform to run, decentralized applications, entirely on smart contracts, making the blockchain usable equally for everyone.

Official Contacts 

Telegram:   https://t.me/cardstack 

Token Sale Details

Ticker: CARD
Token type: ERC20
Fundraising Goal: 35,000,000 USD
Total Tokens: 6,000,000,000
Available for Token Sale: 40%
Accepts: ETH, BTC, USD

Disclaimer

I am not a business advisor so I advice you always do your own research. More information about Cardstack can be found on the website, announcement thread, and whitepaper. The telegram community is also open for discussions about the project, the token sale and more related topics. So get involved before making your investment decisions. 
You can connect with me on bitcointalk and steemit here
If you like my article kindly upvote and leave your comments or questions below.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IRON X - Cryptocurrency Exchange For Mainstream Adoption

VANTA - The Future Of Real-Time Interaction

Get Ready To Be Rewarded For Streaming With CURRENT CRNC